I’m nearly at the end of my drawing pad and I’ve ordered a new one for the new year, so I’m filling up my remaining pages by practising a new style as well as some different body types and face shapes. So here’s some fem!Nordics.
- Denmark is still just about the same height as the original, maybe a few cm shorter, and spent the first few centuries of her life thinking that she was a boy (a’la Hungary). Discovering she was a girl she embraced her masculinity, in my head she ranges as either a butch or occasionally a hard-femme. She has a pear shape, a majestic chin and hair that I wish I could pull off.
- Sweden is very narrow and tall, straight up and down, due to her height she has trouble getting proper clothing so, unlike Denmark who just buys clothes originally made for men, Sweden gets all of her stuff tailored because she does enjoy feminine cuts to her clothing, although she does have a few mens shirts for casual wear, and she wears a lot of suits.
- Norway is very much a slim-hipped slim-legged slim-everything kinda gal with sharp cheekbones, whenever I imagine her I always see her as Charlotte Free but without the pink so Norway is probably around 5’7? I can see her being the one of the Nordics who is most stopped on the street by a model scout so she’s very much designed as a conventional model, looks good in most styles but likes an androgynous or minimalistic style, oversized band shirts and leather leggings are her forte.
- Finland I can’t imagine as anything other than a plump soft-femme, she’s quite feminine now but was very androgynous in her youth and wore a bear skull. her nose is quite broad but all together she carries herself very well and is very relaxed. She has a penchant for lace-up ankle boots.
- Iceland is forever a teenager and so I think she responds to and changes with the current style a lot more than her fellow nordics. At the moment she’s a pastel-grunge, and buys a lot of denim jeans that she cuts herself into denim shorts. She’s quite similar in body shape to Norway, but with wider hips and bust. She has her sisters cheekbones but grows her hair enough to hide them, and she has Denmark’s majestic chin.